Skip to main content
What are the Troubleshooting tips for Roaming
- Mobile account balance/wallet has cash balance
- Customer is connected to AT&T
- Customer is dialing +1(242) before the seven-digit number
- the + symbol is dialed by holding down the 0 key.
- APN settings are still assigned in Mobile Networks/Cellular Networks
- Customer has attempted a soft reset.
- Device is compatible with Aliv SIM and network
- What type of device does the customer own (make & model)?
- Was device purchased from an Aliv retail store?
- Seek to find out where the customer is attempting to roam (country, city, etc.)